Pupil Premium

Although Infant meals are free of charge, we can claim an important allowance to help support your child, if you are in receipt of certain benefits and would have previously qualified for a free school meal. This can greatly help your child in and out of school.
Once you have registered for this ‘Pupil Premium’ you may be entitled to other benefits (free milk or help towards music tuition etc.) when your child is older. Your child may qualify for Pupil Premium if you receive any of the following: Income Support; Income-based Jobseekers Allowance; Income-related Employment Support Allowance; Child Tax Credit, (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190); Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit); Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit. You can apply at hertfordshire.gov.uk (where it says 'Register for free school meals')
We have a willing governor, or a member of the Admin team who would be happy to assist in confidence with any application if you would like help.